We are happy to announce a new program in our line-up of professional development webinars: “DocsTeach On Demand.”
Connect your school or district for an on-demand webinar exploring DocsTeach, the online tool for teaching with documents from the National Archives.
Prior to the webinar, a National Archives educator will work with you to determine what the webinar will cover.
“DocsTeach On Demand” topics may include:
- An introduction to DocsTeach
- Finding primary sources for the classroom
- Creating DocsTeach activities
- And more depending on your preferences!
Additional program details:
- Minimum of 10 participants
- Maximum of 99 individual connections per webinar
- Available by request Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
- Program duration is flexible — we recommend 20-60 minutes, depending on the preferred content
- Please submit requests at least one month in advance of desired date
- All requests subject to availability
Register today and select your preferred dates for “DocsTeach On Demand.”